Sunday, January 17, 2016

Mahalo


This card is the for the MFT Color Challenge 37 and the Simon Says Stamp "Stencil It" Challenge. This card was made with MFT's Polynesian Paradise stamp set.  The background was made from the Tim Holtz "Dot Fade" Stencil and SU Tempting Turquoise ink.  Image colored with Spectrum Noir markers and adhered with pop dots.  Used MFT Stitched Rectangle die and Blueprints 13.

http://www.cardchallenges.com/search/label/colorchallenge

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=3936


2 comments:

  1. I just had to swing by and tell you how much I adore this card! You've used a refreshingly clean color palette, yet this power=packed with lovely layers, energy and dimension. I am dying over how great the dot fade stenciling looks in the background and the bits of bling are just perfect. And that image made me smile! You truly did a remarkable job on this and I'm so glad you shared your stenciling skills with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea! I really appreciate your comments and I'm glad you liked my card. :)

      Delete